Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TV Obessions

I know this is completely random but just thought I would see if I was really all that weird....

I am completely obsessed over these 2 shows and one of them just premiered last night. Am I really just stuck in high school and enjoy other people's drama, or am I normal and people have the same obsessions. Monday and Tuesday nights have become my favorite...here's why!


The Hills: I don't need to say much about this show! I get annoyed with people telling me how fake it is..blah blah blah! It is reality T.V. So pretty much you either love it or hate it! I happen to plan my life around it! HAHA! Not really....

The New 90210: Now I liked the orignal one but this was an amazing first episode and I recommend that if you missed it you need to figure out a way to watch it.

Mike even watched this one with me and said I will "pretend" I am interested. He was completey concentrated on it. Either he is a good actor, or he has the same weakness as I do! He even put down his computer to watch it!

3 comments:

Kahana said...

Hahaha im in love with the same shows!!! Im excited for the new 90210 show too, it was SUCH a good episode!

Katie Bolton said...

Ummm, you're totally not alone!!! I LOVE THE HILLS!!! ...I haven't gotten into the whole 90210 thing, but my other obsession is Gossip Girl. OH my gosh, it's amazing. :) lol.
-katie

Camey said...

I like the new 90210 too. I missed the first 1 though so I have beeb kind of lost. Maybe I cna watcher it online or something.