Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chicken Pox?

Payton woke up the other day with these spots all over her. They looked really weird, kind of like misquito bites, some where huge and some were pretty small. It got me super worried because she had the vaccine for chicken pox, but there is still a chance you can get them. I called the dr. and they told me to bring her in right away and told me to tell the receptionist to take us to a back room.

So it turned out not being anything but a viral rash that could have been either from her nasty cold she had, or a reaction to her antibiotics, either way I have never heard of it coming on so late after being sick. But we were relieved as we didn't have to keep her away from everyone! They started disappearing pretty much the next day and look like bruises on her now. Weird! I didn't get any pictures because most of them were around her diaper area, and as modest as she is she wouldn't keep her pants down long enough :)!

2 comments:

Kahana said...

Im glad its not chicken pox and that she is feeling better! Those are totally not fun to deal with. Call me this week so we can get together!!

Camey said...

That happened to Spncer too. Thank goodness it was just a rash!