Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sick

For the past 2 days Payton has woken up and puked all over the place. She has never done this before so it is kind of freaking her out. She starts shaking and then kind of a whiney cry. It's so sad because I can't do anything to make it stop. I called the Dr. today and he told me just to make sure she doesn't get dehydrated, but that there was nothing that they can do for her. She just isn't herself. I am starting to not feel so well either today so hopefully I'm not catching it. I am thinking Payton got sick from Nursery. I swear parents take their children their no matter if they are coughing, have pink eye....you get the point. It's rediculous. Anyways, thats just my update for you on our happenings this week. Oh and on top of it all today is the nicest it has been in like WEEKS. It is a little depressing that Payton needs to stay inside and rest. I'm sure we will have more times to play though.

3 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

kari i'm so glad to know that you have a blog. I miss you now that i don't get to catch up with you when i come to my parents ward. i hope you guys are doing well.

Kahana said...

Poor Peyton!!! I hope she starts to feel better soon, thats not fun. My kids do that when they throw up, its so sad. :( I hate when the parents take kids in nursery sick! Ugh!! Hopefully it goes away soon!

Kahana said...

Hey hows Peyton doin? I hope she feels better. I just watched the Stomp the Ward. Thats freaking hilarious!!