Friday, June 6, 2008

Baby Sisco

As some of you may know Audrey (my sister in law) was pregnant with her 4th child. She was due on Sunday and we were all anxious for her to have the baby because none of us knew what she was having. Well today I got an email from my mom while she was at work telling us not to make plans. Audrey has home births and her mom is the mid-wife and so I thought well let me know when Charlene (her mom) gets there because then we are talking business. It came around 6:30pm and my mom called us at the house asking us to come and get the girls and take them home. Audrey has a pool that she has the baby in. It is quite interesting, but I don't think I could ever be that strong. So Alyssa and I ran over and got the girls, they were just filling up the pool with water and getting blankets and everything out. Definately didn't feel normal to me because I have never seen such a thing before.

So I round up the girls to leave as I think they were more excited to maybe have a sleepover than anything. We first went over to their Grandma Jenkins house to get the Wii to keep them entertained, and I stopped at McDonalds and got them each a cheeseburger. We got to the house and we play Mario Kart and some princess one. I called my mom's cell phone around 8:28pm to just check the progression and see if I was going to have a long night as well. My mom didn't answer her cell phone. So I figured something was up. The phone then rang about 10 minutes later and it was Jason (my brother) and wanted me to put the phone on speaker so that he could talk to the girls. He then proceeded to tell them that the baby was just born and wanted them to guess what it was. They all yelled "A BOY", and he said "Try again", there mouths dropped wide open. He told us we could then start heading over in an hour. When I hung up the phone the girls were all whiney and saying "Man another girl, they are annoying and this just isn't going to work". It was mostly Samantha their 8year old whining. We then got ready and headed over. They have not yet named the baby because they had all thought it was a boy and they were going to name him Spencer. Since that wasn't the case the baby is nameless. The girls came up with a ton of names. Kaitlyn had suggested Zoe, Samantha suggested Stephanie and Lauren said Sarah. We will see if they pick any of those.

Baby Sisco is a WHOPPING 11 lbs 11 oz. CRAZY! She has a full head of black hair. She is a chubby little thing that is very precious. Enjoy the pictures.



1 comment:

Camey said...

I would die if I had that big of a baby! Ouch! When is it your turn to have another?