Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Father's Day

I haven't posted for a few days so I thought it is better late than never. We had a good father's day! Mike is such a great father and husband. He has taught me a lot and he is a great blessing in my life. Payton adores him and loves climbing all over him and tickleing him and cuddeling in bed with him in the middle of the night. She is definately a daddy's girl, and has him wrapped around her finger. I had bought Mike some Oakley Sunglasses and a gift card to get more clothes for our trip to Hawaii in August. We also had a Jason and Audrey and all the girls over for a BBQ. We had hamburgers and hotdogs. I think Mike and Jason enjoyed it. My dad was in New Mexico working so he was unable to be with us, but we did send him homemade cookies and cards. It was a fun day!


I asked Mike to give me a good smile and this is what he gives me! Happy Fathers Day :)!

This is the most recent pic of Payton and Mike that I have! They are both sick in the picture so they don't look all that normal!

Payton loves to read, this was her on Father's Day reading everyone a book.

No comments: