Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Girls

Well I am happy to announce that I officially have a potty trained 3 year old. It is about time. I finally just decided to let her decide when she wants to go. And so she did. She only wears pull-ups at night, and LOVES to announce when she goes poopy or pee on the potty. She even makes me go in and look just about EVERY time. The only trouble we are having is her going to the bathroom anywhere but our house, my mom's, or her cousin's. Honey Buckets are out of the question and anything that is a stall or a "Big Potty". Oh well, she will come around..eventually, just maybe not the Honey buckets, I still have a hard time walking in one of those.



Madyson is now almost 10 weeks old. We went to an appt. a few days ago and she weighed 10 lbs 9 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long, she is in the 25% range for her age. She is a petite little thing, with a cute little belly. She is sleeping alllll through the night, which makes me a happy camper. She is a very calm little girl. She only cries when she wants to eat or to be held. She does like to be held a lot though. She likes to cuddle, and smiles all the time for me, especially right when she wakes up. Payton and her look soooo much a like at this age, its crazy. I will have to find 2 pictures to do a side by side. The only difference is the hair. Madyson is totally a red head.


This is Payton at 3 or 4 months...I'm still looking for a good picture of Madyson to compare






Just the other day I took the day to completely clean out Payton's room, re-paint her furniture, and move it around so I had room for the crib. I think it turned out cute. I just need to get letter's and paint them for above Madyson's crib. Payton was soo excited to get to sleep in the same room with her, but she may have changed her mind now that she can't be loud when Madyson is in there sleeping.

Sorry the pictures are so bad, I only really ever use my camera on my phone. My digital camera is about done for.

No comments: