Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I know I am getting worse and worse at this. But at least I update it sometimes right?
Our Easter was pretty relaxing although we had a lot going on. We went to church to my parents ward, and then went to their house for dinner. We had a good time. Payton enjoyed Easter as she ran around the house looking for Easter eggs, and coloring them and eating a ton of candy. She didn't get much candy and she seems to really be in the Peep's or as she calls them "pee pee's". Haha Here are some pictures from the day.

Coloring Easter Eggs!

Easter Morning, looking through her Easter Basket

She posed for all of these pictures. We laughed so hard. She was taking the situation very seriously!

2 comments:

Camey said...

She really is a doll! I mean SO SO cute! Where did you get her bedspread? How did you get those letters to look like they do? I want that bedspread, it is to die for!

Kari West said...

Thanks!! I got the beadspread from Target. As far as her letters go, I got them from Michael's and I painted every other one brown or pink and then put stripes or polka dots. It was super easy!