Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update...

So it has been almost 2 months since I have updated this. There has a lot been going on and it seems we keep getting busier and busier.

We moved to our new apartment on January 24th. We love having our own space and our stuff out of storage. Payton has her own room that she loves and can play ALLLL day in with her toys.

Payton seemed to have really grown up in the past few weeks. She is only 2 1/2 but is counting to 10 and somethimes 12 to me. We have been working on colors, and knows what the color pink and green look like. She throws temper tantrums like a pro, and folds her arms and sighs....then tells me "I'm MAD". She does funny stuff and keeps us on our toes. The other day I was driving in the car with her, and I like my music to where I can dance and sing loudly. She kept telling me to be quiet and that I was hurting her eyes. I laughed pretty darn hard.

Mike has just been working, working and working. We really only get to see eachother on the weekends because of our schedules these days. So, the only thing I know he does is work...oh and recently....Guitar Hero.

I started hair school on February 3rd. I am also still working at Starbucks on Monday's and Saturday's. These things have pretty much taken over my life.

We have been keeping busy as you can see, and I will post pictures of our apartment and of Payton as soon as I take some.

No comments: