Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!


Well I felt impressed to write and wish my most loving and darling wife a very happy anniversary. Since being layed up from having surgery a week ago we aren't really able to do anything to celebrate and I haven't really been able to plan for anything. So I thought the best way I could make her feel loved and appreciated and wish her the best for our third anniversary is to let everyone know how I feel about her.
I love it when... - you do all you can to make sure everything feels as right as can be.
The cutest thing you do is... - when you pretend you are super sexy but act like you are not even though I totally think you are.
The thing I regret most is.... - taking for granted the time we had together after we were first married.
You make me mad when... - you don't think very highly of yourself when I think you are the greatest and there is nothing wrong with you.
The best memory I have of us is... - the time we spent together making our first trip from Seattle to Arizona.
I love that little thing you do when... - you sing songs you really like so sweetly yet softly.
I cant stand it when you... - again think that you are not attractive or good looking when I know that you are.
If I could want anything for you it would be... - that you realize you are attractive and that you deserve the best in the world of anything.
I remember the day when... - we first saw each other and couldn't wait to be close.
The day we first kissed... - was the day I felt I found someone who really loved me.
When we first met... - I thought I was being messed with and you weren't serious about what you thought about me.
When we first touched... - I felt the most amazing sensation and feeling of happiness I had never felt before.
Your best physical feature is... - your face. Everything about your glow and how you do your make up makes you look so gorgious. Even without makeup you look so cute.
When you get mad... - you say a lot of things to be hurtful even though you don't mean them.
Even though we may argue at times... - I know we love each other and wouldn't want anything to happen to split up our family.
I love you even when... - try and be so antaganistic and annoying.
You turn me on when... - you're just out of the shower and have just finished your hair and makeup and have the amazing glow on your body.
I do appologize for that time when... - well it should be for the times when I don't think about what I'm saying and act really rude.
You should stay with me because... - I haven't felt such feelings for anyone before and I think we work so well together when we aren't fighting.
A song that reminds me of us is... - God Bless The Broken Road because it was our wedding song and it truly says I feel we came together.
Something that I've never told you is... - I would think that I usually tell you everything.
What I love about you the most is... - You are so easy going and feel that things shouldn't be such a big deal and we should just be happy as much as possible.
Three words thats describe you are... - Brave, loyal, and trustworthy.

2 comments:

Kahana said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!!! What a sweet thing to do Mike!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so CUTE!