Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Updates

I know I haven't posted in a little over 2 weeks. There just hasn't really been anything overly exciting to post about, but I will update you the last 2 weeks.



Ever since High School I had wanted to go to hair school. It just seemed like it wasn't the right time for me, until the other day.....I talked to Mike and I threw out the idea that if I don't go now I may never get the chance. So we decided that I should go and get it done. I explored a few schools and decided on a Paul Mitchell Partner School. I am soo excited. I am not starting until November 4th because we have many vacations coming up and I don't want to miss any schooling. So there it is! And to top it off I am working towards getting my Loan Officer License. I figure I will always have a back up plan...Medical Billing and Claims, Loan Processing, Loan Originator and Hair! Nice huh?

Mike has just been working and working and working and working :)!! We are getting our debt paid off though so it all works out. He is also doing his online classes through BYU! It is nice that he works at Boeing because they pay 100% of his tuition and books. We are going to soak it up as long as we need to. Other than that Mike has been busy spending time with Payton and just recently installed a hard drive into my old laptop and so he has been busy getting it all set up.

Payton is getting SOOO big! She has been in the terrible 2's far sooner than I hoped for. She is a lot of work and keeps us all on our toes. For example, she LOVES yogurt and has to have some pretty much everyday (several times). She eats it and then uses it as lotion and covers her arms, face, and hair in this stuff and it ends up being a ton of work in the end. She yells NO at me all the time when I ask her to do something, she even walks herself to timeout and will sit there for a little bit. It's kinda funny as she knows she is in trouble but makes things a little easier on me. She has a FULL mouth of teeth and likes to use them. She will find any skin on your body and bite down when she doesn't get her way or use her fingers to pinch you. I have such a nice child. I guess I should talk about the wonderful things she does as well, so everyone doesn't think she is the devil :).

She is probably the most friendly little girl ever. She says "Hi" to everyone and waves. She gives random strangers hugs especially the little boys. She is saying a lot more words to the point we can understand her. She is a great little blessing in our lives and I couldn't ask for anything more. We love her!

We have a lot more to do this week and probably will not post anything until we get back from Hawaii on August 12th. We will be taking a ton of pictures so stay tuned....



Feeding her baby! She does this everyday after she eats!


Her favorite place to be....Outside!

We put her up in bed and when we went and checked on her this is what we find. We laughed for a long time!!!

3 comments:

Kahana said...

Oh man that last picture is hysterical!! Thats so funny! She is so adorable and her temper cracks me up. Isnt it fun?! I hope you guys have a great time in Hawaii!! I cant wait to see the pictures.

Camey said...

That picture is funny. My son is 18months and I can see some of the same behaviors emerging! Ahh! How fun to go to hair school. Who will watch Payton? Do you have a degree in medical billing...or have you just done that? That is something I would like to do. I actually just want something I can do at home, but I love paying bills for other people!

Camey said...

That picture is funny. My son is 18months and I can see some of the same behaviors emerging! Ahh! How fun to go to hair school. Who will watch Payton? Do you have a degree in medical billing...or have you just done that? That is something I would like to do. I actually just want something I can do at home, but I love paying bills for other people!