Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Austin, TX

So I had the opportunity to go to Austin to check it out for Mike and I to move there. I took Payton along with me and Alyssa was also able to go. The Jones family live there and we had a ton of fun with them. They have been long time family friends and it was good to visit with them and see them again. I also work with Lindsey so it was good to get there and do work (we really didn't do any though) haha! It just so happened that I spent my birthday there. They decided to rent a boat and a jet ski and go out to Lake Travis for a few hours. We all had a blast. It was a ton of fun and the water was so nice! On our last day there we went to downtown so I could see the University. We also saw the Real World Austin House. We also saw some other random things. It was a nice city and enjoyed our time there. Thanks for everything guys!!!!!!
Here was the crew on the boat (minus a few people)
All of us in Lake Travis. It was so pretty!

Just hanging out riding around

Ben and Payton hanging out while in downtown

6th St. in downtown Austin.

I thought this was funny! This was near campus!

MTV's Real World Austin House!

No comments: