Friday, April 25, 2008

Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift

So Mike and I finally got to go out for a few hours and have fun. On April 5th we went to the Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift Concert in Tacoma. We had a blast. We went to Red Lobster before because Mike had never eaten there. He got steak and lobster tail which was yummy. We got to the concert and I really have never seen so many guys at this kind of concert before. We went last year and Mike loved it as he was surrounded by woman :). But this year was different I'm not sure if it was because Taylor Swift was opening or what but I was shocked. These guys are amazing and Taylor was a lot of fun to watch. She is a country girl that likes to rock. If you aren't a fan go to one of their concerts and I can almost guarantee you will leave a happy camper.

No comments: