Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sesame Street Live

On Friday night a whole bunch of us went with the kids to Sesame Street Live. Payton enjoyed it A LOT and even got a stuffed Elmo. When the show was over she went straight over to where you can buy more suveniers and asked me for money. I was shocked because I didn't think she really knew what money was used for. So anyways I had to drag her out of the building as she is screaming and crying and telling me she wants more money. haha


We have also weaned her from her binki. I feel very accomplished because I have been trying to think of painless ways for the both of us to do it. The idea came to me when I was shopping at Target with her and she kept dropping it, I told her that she can't have it because it is yucky. So I threw it away and she didn't have a problem with it. I figured I was in for a sleepless night, but it didn't happen like that. She just came to me many times that night and said "binki yucky, it went bye bye". Thats it. She has been binki free for almost a week now. Now the next task is potty training. She is sooooo stubborn, hopefully it will just "happen" one day.




Dancing
Sitting on Grandma's lap with her Elmo doll




A group photo of everyone who went





2 comments:

Camey said...

How fun! I wanted to take Spencer, but it didn't come here!

Toph said...

Like mother like daughter... in so many ways... "I want more money", "so stubborn", now on to potty training... LOL!!!