Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kisses for Callie

So a very sad thing happened to some friends of mine from high school. Their youngest sister Callie was accidentally ran over by a car and is now continually fighting to get back to normal. There seems to be a lot of support and prayers for the family and Callie but I also felt I need to try my hardest to help. I've been praying for the family and I ask that all of you who read this consider doing so. She seems like a sweet little girl who doesn't deserve going through such a difficult trial. She's almost the same age as Payton and I could not imagine myself going through such a difficult thing. I would be freaking out! Her sister Ashley, who is one of the friends from school, is holding a raffle on her blog that will end tomorrow at midnight. Also there is additional ways to donate through her blog as well. I'm gonna try and see if I can get the link for the donations as well so you may be able to do it through our blog. From the West family to the Butlers we continue to hope that everything goes well and that Callie continues to get stronger and better. You all will be in our prayers. Here is the link to her blog.
http://ourhappynest.blogspot.com/

Mike

1 comment:

ashley b said...

Hi Mike. Thank you so much. I can email you the code for the button. I can't figure out how to put a scrolling window on my blog for others to copy the code from. Maybe you know how to do that? Just email me at ashley.broomall@yahoo.com and I will send you the code. Thanks so much! And don't forget you have 3 tickets to put somewhere for helping me get the word out!