Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Kalei is so nice and let me borrow her toddler bed for Payton, as Payton has been escaping out of her crib lately. I figured it was time! I put it together and Payton was SOO excited, she jumped right in it and said "night night". She absolutely loves it, which is AWESOME. Her first night was soo cute. I gave her kisses and left and I turned out the light. She watches a show before she goes to bed and so the light was right in her face, so she couldn't see me but I could definately see her. Right as the lights went out I had my head peeked in the room and she got the BIGGEST smile on her face, reached over and felt the ground, then lifted her hands up in the air and fell back and sighed LOUDLY. I was cracking up laughing. She loves bedtime.

2 comments:

Kahana said...

Yay im glad she likes a big girl bed!! She is hilarious, i would be laughing so hard if i saw one of my kids do that sigh thing. Too funny!

Camey said...

That is too cute! I am still scared to start with the big bed. I figure as soon as he is 2 we will give it a try. (Scared mainly that he will come and wake me up)!